- 450 - 570 Gram per litre (g/L)
- 1 Years
- Room Temperature
- 2000 - 3100 g/mol GSM (gm/2)
- PUREsorb 944
- 100 - 135 C
- Poly[[6-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)amino]-s-triazine-2,4-diyl]-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl- 4-piperidyl)imino]-hexamethylene-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]]
- Oligomeric Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS)
- > 99
UV Stabilizer 944 (HALS 944) is a high molecular weight hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS). It shows excellent compatibility, high resistance to extraction and low volatility.
Features & Benefits:
- UV Stabilizer 944 (HALS 944) imparts excellent light stability to thin articles, particularly fibers and films.
- In thick cross sections it is specifically suitable for polyethylene articles.
- In addition, its use is recommended for applications requiring indirect food contact approval.
- UV Stabilizer 944 (HALS 944) is highly effective as a long-term thermal stabilizer in thin and thick articles and shows good extraction resistance.
- UV Stabilizer 944 (HALS 944) areas of application include polyolefins (PP, PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA as well as blends of polypropylene with elastomers.
- In addition, in certain instances UV Stabilizer 944 (HALS 944) is highly effective in polyacetals, polyamides, polyurethanes, flexible and rigid PVC, as well as PVC blends and in certain styrenic elastomer and adhesive specialty applications.
Health & Safety:
- In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessary personal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. For more detailed information please refer to the material safety data sheet.
Kindly contact us for TDS & MSDS.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kgs Bags/Box.
- All India
TF01 & TF02, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber -1, Vasna Bhayli Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070