- 50 - 70 C
- UV Stabilizer 622 (HALS 622)
- Oligomeric Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS).
- 2 Years
- 3100 - 4000 GSM (gm/2)
- Butanedioic acid, polymer with 4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-piperidineethanol
- Room Temperature
- 500 - 700 Gram per litre (g/L)
- UV Stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) is a polymerized hindered amine light stabilizer with high molecular weight, low volatility and low degradation, hardly extractable by water. UV Stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) is effective as antioxidant and contributes significantly to the long-term heat stability of polyolefins and tackifier resins.
Features & Benefits:
- The effectiveness of UV Stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) surpasses significantly that of UV absorbers, particularly in pigmented systems. Combinations of PUREsorb 622 with UV absorbers, e.g. UV range or other HALS range in many cases result in synergistic effects.
- UV Stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) areas of application include polyolefins (PP, PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA as well as blends of polypropylene with elastomers. In addition UV Stabilizer 622 (HALS 622) is highly effective in polyurethane, polyacetals and polyamides applications. PP Fibers (0.1-1.0%), LDPE and LLDPE Films (0.1-1.2%), HDPE and PP Tapes (0.2-0.8%), Thick sections of HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE & PP (0.15-0.5%).
Health & Safety:
- The use of proper protective equipment is recommended. Excess exposure to the product should be avoided. Wash thoroughly after handling. Store the product in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials.
Kindly contact us for TDS & MSDS.
- 5000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kgs Bags/Box.
- All India
TF01 & TF02, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber -1, Vasna Bhayli Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070