- > 99
- 481 g/mol GSM (gm/2)
- 2 Years
- Industrial Grade
- UV 770
- 450 - 570 Gram per litre (g/L)
- Low Molecular Weight Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS).
- Room Temperature
- Bis (2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-4-Piperidinyl) sebacate
- 81 - 85
- Plastic, Industrial
- Chemical Additive
- Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents
UV Stabilizer 770 (HALS 770) is a low molecular weight hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS). It is a highly effective radical scavenger that protects organic polymers against degradation caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
Features & Benefits: UV Stabilizer 770 (HALS 770) is a highly effective a light stabilizer which makes it well suitable for applications in both thick section and films, independent of the thickness of the articles.
- UV Stabilizer 770 (HALS 770) is widely used in a variety of applications including polypropylene, polystyrene, polyurethanes, ABS, SAN, ASA, polyamides and polyacetals.
- Combined with other HALS products such as UV Stabilizer 944 (HALS 944), UV Stabilizer 770 (HALS 770) displays strong synergistic effects.
Health & Safety: The use of proper protective equipment is recommended. Excess exposure to the product should be avoided. Wash thoroughly after handling. Store the product in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials.
Kindly contact us for TDS & MSDS.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kgs Bags/Box.
- All India
TF01 & TF02, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber -1, Vasna Bhayli Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070