- Room Temperature
- 1 Years
- solvent based paints
- These Additives are used to control the rheological properties of coating material to prevent sagging during paint application, adjust application thickness, facilitate painting, improve levelling, and prevent sedimentation of the filler, among other functions.
- These additives are the key ingredients in paints, coatings & inks as the precise properties and characteristics of fluid products. Without these special additives, such media would be as runny as water.
- Reduces dripping and spattering of paint during roller or brush application.
- Sag resistance of paint is improved by controlled viscosity increase.
- During transport and storage of the paint, the rheology agents prevent sedimentation of the pigments within a formulation.
- It achieves the desired balance between consistency, durability & good application properties.
R Chemine Products Private Limited offers the following Thickening & Rheological Agents,
- R Chem Add Disperse - OR
- R Chem Addnol - G
Kindly contact us for TDS & MSDS.
- 10 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kgs
- All India
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070