- 1 Years
- PUREfos 168 [31570-04-4] & PUREstab 1010 [6683-19-8]
- PUREfos 168 [646.9 g/mol] & PUREstab 1010 [1178 g/mol] Pound (lb)
- In Polyolefins the concentration levels of PUREstab B225 range typically between 0.1% and 0.25 %, depending on substrate and processing conditions. Typical recommended concentrations ranges between 0.05% and 0.5%. PUREstab B225 is also suitable for use in combination with hindered amine light stabilizers (HALS) and UV absorbers. The exact formulation to be used is dependent on the substrate, performance requirements, and other factors, and should be determined by the user based on testing to simulate actual conditions of use.
- Room Temperature
- Free Flow Powder
- PUREfos 168 [50%] & PUREstab 1010 [50%]
Features & Benefits:
- PUREstab B225 is a convenient blend addressing a range of stabilization needs.
- In the recommended applications it provides significant advantages, such as the maintenance of original melt flow, low colour formation and improvement of longterm thermal stability.
- PUREstab B225 is used in polyolefins and olefin-copolymers such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene and ethylene-vinylacetate copolymers.
- The blend can also be used in engineering plastics, styrene homo- and copolymers, polyurethanes, elastomers, adhesives, and other organic substrates.
Handling & Safety: In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessary personal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. For more detailed information please refer to the material safety data sheet.
Storage: This product may be stored in a sealed container. Containers should be kept tightly closed when not in use and stored in a cool, dry place.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 - 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 25 Kgs Bag/Box.
- All India
TF01 & TF02, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber -1, Vasna Bhayli Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070