Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330)
Price And Quantity
- Industrial Grade
Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330) is a sterically hindered phenolic antioxidant, used:
- In polyolefins e.g. polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene for the stabilization of pipes, moulded articles, wires and cables, dielectric films.
- In engineering plastics like linear polyesters, polyamides, and styrene homo and copolymers.
- In PVC, polyurethanes, elastomers, adhesives, and other organic substrates.
Features & Benefits:
- Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330) has a good compatibility with most polymer substrates, high extraction resistance, odourless and excellent di-electrical properties. It reduces water carry-over in polypropylene tape extrusion.
- Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330) is particularly recommended for polyolefin applications requiring good water extraction resistance combined with low color development. It can be used in combination with other additives such as costabilizers (e.g. thioethers, phosphites, phosphonites), light stabilizers and other functional stabilizers.
- The synergystic blends of Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330) blend with Antioxidant 168 (AO 168) is particularly highly effective.
- Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330) is a high melting antioxidant and used in polyolifins (PE, PP, PB) forthe stabilization pipes, molded articles, wire and cables.
- Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330) can also beapplied in other polymers such as engineering plastics like linear polyesters,polyamides, and styrene homo and co polymers.
- It may also be used in PVC,polyurethanes, elastomers, adhesives, and other organic substrates.
- In polyolefins, Antioxidant 1330 (AO 1330) is typically used in range from 0.05% to 0.3%depending on the substrate and processing conditions and long-term stability requirements.
- The optimum dosing is an application specific. The concentration levels range typically between 0.05% and 0.3% depending on substrate, processing conditions and stability requirements.
- In hot melt adhesives and synthetic tackifier resin, PUREstab 1330 concentration ranges from 0.2% - 1.0% and 0.1% - 0.5%respectively.
Handling & Safety:
- In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessary personal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. PUREstab 1330exhibits a very low order of oral toxicity and does not present any abnormal problems in its handling or general use. For more detailed information please refer to the material safety data sheet.
- This product may be stored up to two years in a sealed container. Containers should be kept tightly closed when not in use and stored in a cool, dry place.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
TF01 & TF02, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber -1, Vasna Bhayli Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070