UV Stabilizer 944 (PUREsorb 944)
Price And Quantity
- 450 - 570 Gram per litre (g/L)
- Oligomeric Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS)
- > 99
- 1 Years
- Poly[[6-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)amino]-s-triazine-2,4-diyl]-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl- 4-piperidyl)imino]-hexamethylene-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]]
- Room Temperature
- 100 - 135 ÃÂÃÂ° C
- 2000 - 3100 g/mol GSM (gm/2)
- PUREsorb 944
PUREsorb 944 is a high molecular weight hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS). It shows excellent compatibility, high resistance to extraction and low volatility.
Features & Benefits:
- PUREsorb 944 imparts excellent light stability to thin articles, particularly fibers and films.
- In thick cross sections it is specifically suitable for polyethylene articles.
- In addition, its use is recommended for applications requiring indirect food contact approval.
- PUREsorb 944 is highly effective as a long-term thermal stabilizer in thin and thick articles and shows good extraction resistance.
- PUREsorb 944 areas of application include polyolefins (PP, PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA as well as blends of polypropylene with elastomers.
- In addition, in certain instances PUREsorb 944 is highly effective in polyacetals, polyamides, polyurethanes, flexible and rigid PVC, as well as PVC blends and in certain styrenic elastomer and adhesive specialty applications.
Health & Safety:
- In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessary personal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. For more detailed information please refer to the material safety data sheet.
Kindly contact us for TDS & MSDS.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kgs Bags/Box.
- All India
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070