UV Stabilizer 622 (PUREsorb 622)
Price And Quantity
- Oligomeric Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS).
- Room Temperature
- Butanedioic acid, polymer with 4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-piperidineethanol
- 3100 - 4000 GSM (gm/2)
- 500 - 700 Gram per litre (g/L)
- PUREsorb 622
- 50 - 70 Â° C
- 2 Years
- PUREsorb 622 is a polymerized hindered amine light stabilizer with high molecular weight, low volatility and low degradation, hardly extractable by water. PUREsorb 622 is effective as antioxidant and contributes significantly to the long-term heat stability of polyolefins and tackifier resins.
Features & Benefits:
- The effectiveness of PUREsorb 622 surpasses significantly that of UV absorbers, particularly in pigmented systems. Combinations of PUREsorb 622 with UV absorbers, e.g. UV range or other HALS range in many cases result in synergistic effects.
- PUREsorb 622 areas of application include polyolefins (PP, PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA as well as blends of polypropylene with elastomers. In addition PUREsorb 622 is highly effective in polyurethane, polyacetals and polyamides applications. PP Fibers (0.1-1.0%), LDPE and LLDPE Films (0.1-1.2%), HDPE and PP Tapes (0.2-0.8%), Thick sections of HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE & PP (0.15-0.5%).
Health & Safety:
- The use of proper protective equipment is recommended. Excess exposure to the product should be avoided. Wash thoroughly after handling. Store the product in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials.
Kindly contact us for TDS & MSDS.
- 5000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kgs Bags/Box.
- All India
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070