- Low Molecular Weight Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS).
- 481 g/mol GSM (gm/2)
- 81 - 85 Â° C
- Bis (2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-4-Piperidinyl) sebacate
- Room Temperature
- 450 - 570 Gram per litre (g/L)
- > 99
- PUREsorb 770
- 1 Years
Features & Benefits: PUREsorb 770 is a highly effective a light stabilizer which makes it well suitable for applications in both thick section and films, independent of the thickness of the articles.
- PUREsorb 770 is widely used in a variety of applications including polypropylene, polystyrene, polyurethanes, ABS, SAN, ASA, polyamides and polyacetals.
- Combined with other HALS products such as PUREsorb 944, PUREsorb 770 displays strong synergistic effects.
Health & Safety: The use of proper protective equipment is recommended. Excess exposure to the product should be avoided. Wash thoroughly after handling. Store the product in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials.
Kindly contact us for TDS & MSDS.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kgs Bags/Box.
- All India
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070