R Chem Add 16 is a processing agent. It is a blend of fatty acid metal soap and an amide.
| Sr. No.||Properties||Units ||Analysis|
|1.||Appearance||-|| Pele Powder|
|2.|| Specific Gravity||g/cc||0.98|
|3.||Melting Range ||c||105+-5|
- Rubber, Elastomer & filled PP/PE Compounds based on talc,glass fiber etc...
- PE based colour masterbatches.
- Flame retarded compounds.
- Highly Filled TPE & TPO compounds.
- Improved flow at processing temperatures.
- Better surface appearance
- Easier mold release in many systems.
- Enhances surface finish & gloss.
- Better dispersion of filler & additives.
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Week
TF/01, 3rd floor, Tower 'A', Earth Artica opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India 91-265-2327998