- Room Temperature
- PUREfos 168 [31570-04-4] & PUREstab 1010 [6683-19-8]
- PUREfos 168 [2 part] PUREstab 1010 [1 part]
- In Polyolefins the concentration levels of PUREstab B215 range typically between 0.1% and 0.25 %, depending on substrate and processing conditions. Typical recommended concentrations ranges between 0.05% and 0.5%. PUREstab B215 is also suitable for use in combination with hindered amine light stabilizers (HALS) and UV absorbers. The exact formulation to be used is dependent on the substrate, performance requirements, and other factors, and should be determined by the user based on testing to simulate actual conditions of use.
- Free Flow Powder
- 1 Years
- PUREfos 168 [646.9 g/mol] & PUREstab 1010 [1178 g/mol] Pound (lb)
Features & Benefits:
- PUREstab B215 is a convenient blend addressing a range of stabilization needs.
- This synergistic blend addresses a broad range of stabilization needs.
- The relatively high phosphite content of the blend makes it ideal for use as a melt processing stabilizer in polyolefins such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polyolefin copolymers and blends.
- It provides significant advantages, such as the maintenance of original melt flow, low colour formation and improvement of long-term thermal stability.
- PUREstab B215 is used in polyolefins and olefin-copolymers such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene and ethylene-vinylacetate copolymers.
- The blend can also be used in engineering plastics, styrene homo- and copolymers, polyurethanes, elastomers, adhesives, and other organic substrates.
Handling & Safety: In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessary personal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. For more detailed information please refer to the material safety data sheet.
Storage: This product may be stored in a sealed container. Containers should be kept tightly closed when not in use and stored in a cool, dry place.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25 Kgs Bags.
- All India
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070