Antioxidant 1330 (PUREstab 1330)
PUREstab 1330 is a sterically hindered phenolic antioxidant, used:
- In polyolefins e.g. polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene for the stabilization of pipes, moulded articles, wires and cables, dielectric films.
- In engineering plastics like linear polyesters, polyamides, and styrene homo and copolymers.
- In PVC, polyurethanes, elastomers, adhesives, and other organic substrates.
Features & Benefits:
- PUREstab 1330 has a good compatibility with most polymer substrates, high extraction resistance, odourless and excellent di-electrical properties. It reduces water carry-over in polypropylene tape extrusion.
- PUREstab 1330 is particularly recommended for polyolefin applications requiring good water extraction resistance combined with low color development. It can be used in combination with other additives such as costabilizers (e.g. thioethers, phosphites, phosphonites), light stabilizers and other functional stabilizers.
- The synergystic blends of PUREstab 1330 blend with PUREfos 168 is particularaly highly effective.
- PUREstab 1330 is a high melting antioxidant and used in polyolifins (PE, PP, PB) forthe stabilization pipes, molded articles, wire and cables.
- PUREstab 1330 can also beapplied in other polymers such as engineering plastics like linear polyesters,polyamides, and styrene homoand copolymers.
- It may also be used in PVC,polyurethanes, elastomers, adhesives, and other organic substrates.
- In polyolefinâs, PUREstab 1330 is typically used in range from 0.05% to 0.3%depending on the substrate and processing conditions and long-term stabilityrequirements.
- The optimum dosing is an application specific. The concentration levelsrange typically between 0.05% and 0.3% depending on substrate, processingconditions and stability requirements.
- In hot melt adhesives and synthetic tackifierresin, PUREstab 1330 concentration ranges from 0.2% - 1.0% and 0.1% - 0.5%respectively.
Handling & Safety:
- In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessarypersonal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only withadequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. PUREstab 1330exhibits a very low order of oral toxicity and does not present any abnormal problemsin its handling or general use. For more detailed information please refer to thematerial safety data sheet.
- This product may be stored up to two years in a sealed container. Containers shouldbe kept tightly closed when not in use and stored in a cool, dry place.
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070