- Room Temperature
- 1177.6 g/mol
- Free Flow Powder
- Free Flow Powder
- The concentration levels of PUREstab 1010 recommended:- In hot melt adhesives, is ranging from 0.2% to 1.0%.- In synthetic tackifier resins, is ranging from 0.1% and 0.5%.
- Pentaerythritol tetrakis(3-(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl) propionate)
- 1 Years
- 110 - 125
PUREstab 1010 is a high molecular weight hindered phenolic primary antioxidant. It is a highly effective, non-discoloring stabilizer for organic substrate such as plastics, elastomers, synthetics fibres, adhesive and sealant, wax, oil and fats. It protects these substrate against thermo-oxidative degradation.
Features & Benefits:
- PUREstab 1010 has good compatibility, high resistance to extraction and low volatility.
- It is odorless and tasteless.
- The product can be used in combination with other additives such as co-stabilizers, e.g. thioethers (long term heat stabilizers), phosphites (secondary antioxidant), light stabilizers and other functional stabilizers.
- It is of particular interest to mention the enhanced effectiveness obtained by combining PUREstab 1010 with PUREfos 168.
- PUREstab 1010 is an efficient stabilizer for polyolefins, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutene and olefin copolymers, such as EVA copolymers.
- Its use is also recommended for processing of polymers, such as polyacetals, polyamides and polyurethanes, polyesters, PVC, styrene homo- and copolymers, ABS, elastomers such as butyl rubber (IIR), SBS, SEBS, EPM and EPDM as well as other synthetic rubbers, adhesives, natural and synthetic tackifier resins.
Handling & Safety:Â In accordance with good industrial practice, handle with care and avoid unnecessary personal contact. Avoid continuous or repetitive breathing of dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid dust formation and ignition sources. For more detailed information please refer to the material safety data sheet.
Storage:Â This product may be stored in a sealed container. Containers should be kept tightly closed when not in use and stored in a cool, dry place.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 25 Kgs Bag/Box.
- All India
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070