- 84 - 87
- Room Temperature
- 1 Years
- Addwax - P
- 0.5 - 2%
- Neutral Refractory
Acid value (mg KOH/gm)
Melting Point (ÃÂÃÂ°C)
84 - 87
Uses & Applications:
- Improves surface finish & dispersion in PE/PP colour masterbatch & filler masterbatch.
- Acts as a processing aid for colour concentrates.
- Acts as a release agent in the processing of plastics & rubber.
- Rheological additive that provides thixotropy in paints, coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants and numerous industrial compositions.
- Acts as an internal lubricant in rigid & flexible PVC.
- Suitable for transparent & opaque compounds.
- Used in Lithium/Calcium grease & high performance aviation grease.
- Acts as an Anti-tack & Slip additive for plastic processing.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 1 - 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 25 Kgs Bags.
- All India
TF/01, 3rd floor, Commercial Tower A, Earth Artica Opp. Neelamber Bunglows-1, Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301070